System Specialist -OMS/WMS
In the System Specialist role, you will: (About the Role; Essential Duties and Responsibilities)
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of company-wide OMS/WMS strategies and initiatives, supporting overall company objectives.
- Be involved in system documentation, warehouse process optimization, and migration to new platforms
- Be responsible for the entire IT hardware and software platforms as they relate to OMS and WMS Systems
- Understand and document business requirements; analyze existing and/or new information and applications; propose potential solutions; and execute selected technology solutions
- Facilitate consistent adoption of best practices, policies, and standards.
- Perform administration tasks as needed such as user license set up, role assignments, and handheld configuration
- Assist with building reports and KPI dashboards where possible
- Analyze and assist resolving inventory discrepancies
- Collaborate with other IT resources to manage system changes, defects, and implementation testing
- Support other technical support requests as needed or transfer to appropriate support
To be successful in this role, we believe you should have: (Required and Preferred Skills and Experience)
- Graduate degree or Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, information management or equivalent experience implementing, operating, or maintaining solutions
- Strong understanding of eCommerce Retail Supply Chain principles and strategies
- Working experience and knowledge of SQL, XML, XSLT, Java, Web Services, APIs
- Thorough knowledge of OMS/WMS concepts (Receiving, Putaway, Replenishment, Slotting, Allocation, Picking, Packing, Task Management, Shipping, Order Orchestration/Routing, Rating, and Transportation Management.)
- Desire to lead projects as the technical expert
- Outstanding analytical, planning, organizing and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work and communicate with senior management level executives.
- Reports to: Director of IT
Share our job with others