Sr. Product Line Manager
The Sr Product Line Manager is responsible for developing action plans to implement manufacturing strategy in the areas of direct and indirect labor, supporting supplies, plant engineering, quality, and continuous improvement for a production facility.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Develop and administer a business strategy to ensure production levels, quality, efficiency, and budget objectives are met or exceeded.
• Direct efforts to assure a work environment that is well organized and safe.
• Implement Continuous Improvement strategies.
• Support the plan strategy and vision through participation in the development and administration of human resource policies.
• Manage, train, and develop direct reports through the use of Workday Performance and other developmental programs.
• Foster an environment of teamwork and cooperation by providing support to other departments in the accomplishment of their objectives to meet plant strategies.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of site safety and health goals, objectives, rules and procedures.
He/she will actively participate in the Global Star Safety Framework (GSSF) program, as well as, follow all EHS rules, procedures and policies.
Education, Skills, And Knowledge Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree, in a technical area preferred; MBA is a plus.
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems.
• Superior skills in managing and improving production systems and processes.
• Superior communication, leadership, organization, coaching, project management, and follow-through skills. Experience Requirements
• Minimum of 8 years experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably with high volume, electro-mechanical products.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience supervising a group of mid- or senior-level professionals in a manufacturing environment.
• Automotive industry standards and process knowledge SORs, APQP, PPAP, MSA, FMEAs, Flow Charts, Routings, TS 16949.
Share our job with others