Enterprise Systems Integration Specialist
- Develop and implement Web Services/APIs WebServices (REST and/or SOAP based) and complex XML schemas and data mapping.
- Monitor automated and manual data integration jobs to verify execution and measure performance.
- Support activities including data movement, data aggregation, data integration, data quality, and data cleansing.
- Support many ongoing integration projects, including project management, development, OMS/WMS setup, testing, deployment, and support.
- Work closely with cross domain IT teams and business partners efforts to develop and test any cross functional solutions
- Understand and document business requirements; analyze existing and/or new information and applications; propose potential solutions; and execute selected technology solutions
- Drive root-functional root cause analysis where issues are noted and be the enterprise systems champion for prioritization and remediation
- Facilitate consistent adoption of best practices, policies, and standards.
- You will make recommendations to management on opportunities for process improvements by utilizing and leveraging applications in this space.
To be successful in this role, we believe you should have: (Required and Preferred Skills and Experience)
- Graduate degree or Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, information management or equivalent experience in implementing IT solutions
- A working knowledge of the data flows amongst systems in order to identify potential cross system impacts.
- Strong SQL query skills and familiarity navigating database structures and integration design documentation.
- Working experience and knowledge of SQL, XML, XSLT, Java, Web Services, APIs
- Experience supporting eCommerce sales activities as technical resource is desirable
- Strong technical skills with scripting and leading programming languages
- Desire to lead projects as the technical expert
- Outstanding analytical, planning, organizing and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work and communicate with senior management level executives.
- Experience with NetSuite ERP. Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Commerce Cloud and related iPaaS (preferred).
- Reports to: Director of IT
Share our job with others