In the Business Intelligence Developer role, you will:
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing and reporting solutions.
- Identify data sources based on requests from internal customers and design BI tools to help end users best synthesize data and make optimal business decisions.
- Work with business users to establish reporting, analytic, and visualization requirements.
- Develop and implement ETL processes, reports, and queries in support of business analytics.
- Develop and implement interactive analytic reports and dashboards with high quality visualization.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Compile ad-hoc data and report requests.
- Examine current BI dashboards, make diagnoses, and continually improve and build Domo eco-system
- Uses Domo to create certified datasets, and KPI dashboards.
- Acts as a data governance champion, and actively works to improve consistency, visibility, and documentation across the organization.
- Create data sets for use across the organization and with 3rd party vendors using APIs.
To do this we believe you should have: (Required and Preferred Skills and Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-focused or Engineering-related field, or an equivalent combination of experience.
- 3+ years recent experience developing and implementing reporting-based solutions using any reporting platform(s).
- Proven track record in developing BI tools including creating interactive applications, dashboards, and reports for business end users.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and SQL
- Ability to identify and work within a multitude of data sources with the additional ability to structure data validation to ensure data integrity
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently with little supervision.
- Experience with Data warehousing technologies such as Snowflake, PostgreSQL, and Redshift
- Experience with JSON and API calls
- Experience with Python or R
- Advanced knowledge of the Domo BI environment
- Master’s degree in data science
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently
- eCommerce and Supply Chain experience
- Reports to: Manager, Business Analytics
Share our job with others